The thermoelectric system is simply an heating pump that performs the same function as compression or absorption refrigerating systems. It transfers the heat form a cold area to a warm area from where it is the dispersed to the surroundings. The main features of a thermoelectric system are:
- Quite operation and no vibration;
- Can operate in any orientation (no need of levelling);
- It is the unique environmentally friendly cooling system;
- Solid state device with no moving parts;
- Small in size and lightweight;
- The energy consumption is much lower than absorption systems.