The Breeze T30 PV MInibar combines aestethics and comfort. This minibar functions with a thermoelectric system, that is simply an heating pump that performs the same function as compression or absorption refrigerating systems. It transfers the heat form a cold area to a warm area from where it is the dispersed to the surroundings. The main features of a thermoelectric system are:
- Quiet operation and no vibration (solid state device);
- Can operate in any orientation (suitable also for cruise ships);
- It is the unique environmentally friendly cooling system;
- Small in size and lightweight;
- The energy consumption is much lower than absorption systems.